BALI DIRT BIKE ADVENTURES FAQs
You have more questions? You will find the answers below!
We’ve collected everything you need to know about your upcoming Bali dirt bike adventures. Below you find answers to the most-frequently asked questions.
They range from Rp 1.2 mil – Rp 4.7 mil. See our prices and packages for more details.
- Bike rental (including fuel)
- Hotel/villa transfers to base camp / starting point in AC minibus
- Safety equipment including helmet & goggles, boots, gloves, elbow & knee pads, chest protector, top & pants
- À la carte lunch & drink at local restaurant
- Water provided through out your trip
- Bike insurance: All damage to the bike and gear is covered in package cost
- Free jersey
- Experienced local guides / coach.
Health/accident insurance. We recommend all tourists visiting Bali take out comprehensive travel insurance.
Cash & credit card.
Come in your regular clothes. We provide top and pants to change into. Water is also provided.
Tabanan rides provide a safety box at base camp. At Kintamani all valuables can be locked in a support vehicle.
All damage to the bike & gear is covered by package price.
As we ride off-road no license is needed.
We have a range of tracks to suit all levels of experience. The beginner packages are suited for absolute beginners. They are a great introduction to Bali dirt bike adventures and a perfect way to get off the beaten track.